Wednesday, March 5, 2008

51 days and counting


Yes I know my blogging skills have never been up to par; however, I only have 51 days of school left until I graduate and I am hoping that being homework free will allow me to focus my creative juices on different things in life such as blogging. I am still alive though and am hoping to revamp or vamp up for the first time by blog sometime in the near future. In the meantime I will be going to school, doing homework, taking tests, working, giving a church talk, trying to stay away, and getting ready for our little gal coming soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ran into your blog from Jackie's. I can't believe you even found time to blog with everything going on in your life! When's the baby due? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Laci! You have worked hard and have done a great job getting through school! This picture is hilariuos! Gotta love a busy life.