Friday, March 28, 2008

Apartment Search


We are once again on the hunt for an apartment. I think we waste more gas and more time looking for the perfect place on a yearly basis...we have definitely been lucky in what we have been able to find in the past but I am ready for the hunt to be over. It would be so nice to settle down and sit tight for a few years. Because we are college students and our family is growing it is hard to settle. I can't wait to decorate my own place and paint the walls whatever color I want. All good things are worth waiting for though! For now I will be happy not having to worry about paying all the utilities, keeping up a yard, or doing repairs on our house. There are definitely pluses to apartment living that I enjoy and I am glad to just have a roof over my head! I can handle living in transit a little longer. :)

0 comments: