Friday, March 28, 2008

Here are some pictures from our Moab/Canyonlands trip this March. It was a much needed vacation!



Eric is a cone head! Behind us is the green and colorado river. Can you tell which one is the green river? Suprisingly it wasn't the green river....







There wasn't a lot of water in Moab when we went...but whatever water there was we found it!








This is Eric's Michael Jackson pose....feel the wind baby!




Crawling the rocks...I thought this was a cool view.








This was one of my favorite things we did.....who needs roller coasters when you have sand dunes!





Ahhh! We are stuck! These are the mazes in Moab.











If you are afraid of heights...don't look down!






I liked to stop along the way whenver we could find something to climb up on.

1 comments:

Annette and Rick said...

Let me be the first to say that it looked like one fine trip! I love that place.