Saturday, January 2, 2010

30 Days Sugar Free

Some of you may know I am not supposed to eat sugar.  I have arrhythmia and sugar lowers my blood pressure and makes it worse.  The last 6 months I haven't  been too strict with my no sugar diet and have decided that it's time to get back on track.  These next 30 days I am going to get back in the habit of keeping my heart and body healthy. 

In order to stick to my plan I decided to keep a record of how I am doing here.  I am hoping if I have to write about how I am doing I will be motivated to stick to my plan and get back in the habit of following doctor's orders.   Here's to day 1!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I am cheering you on!

Lisa K said...

Tomorrow I'm beginning a sugar fast and my goal is to do it for 12 weeks!!! It's going to be so stinkin' hard.