Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here are some pictures of Eric's endeavor over the last few weeks. I wanted to keep up on the blogging so I decided to go with some more pictures. Pictures are a lot easier to post than thinking of things to write!















Here is Eric two days before breaking his back. He is putting on his usualy charm for the camera! Gotta love the smile!

This right after surgery. Eric got a lot of good sleep in while at the hospital. The ice packs wouldn't stay cold enough to cool him down
though and around 4:00pm everyday he would wind up with a fever.

















Eric is catching some more zzz's in between physical therapy. I am sitting on my lovely bed for the week. I will forever be grateful for my bed now. I am talking to one of the many that sent their love and support while we were in the hospital. Thank you again for all your support and love. We couldn't have done it without all of you! From the small to big acts of kindness, we will always appreciate your love!

This is Eric's back with his staples in there still. He finally got the staples out and he is healing great. He might not have much of a scar, much to his dismay. He wants a battle wound! :)
















We had to measure. His incision almost hit 10 inches.

2 comments:

Annette and Rick said...

That is definitely the mother of all incisions! Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody in October!

Leezy Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing those lovely picutres, Lace. I hope you're feeling better.