Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ah, ha, ha, ha, Staying Alive!


Yes I know it has been centuries since I have written last and no I was not touring Europe or sailing the ocean blue. Life caught me by the hand and has been taking me on a ride without any brakes. School has started again and with that comes less time to devote to the life of blogging and quite a few other things. Not to fret though, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe I will reach the light around April 24th or 25th. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I will be graduating from college! While I have loved school and how it has helped me grow, I get quite stressed at times. Here are the things I am looking forward to doing after I finished with college:


1. Start having a family

2. Spend more time cooking

3. Read

4. Go to the pool in the middle of the day on a weekday with Lindsey and Sadie

5. Do my visiting teaching before 8:00 at night

6. Paint

7. Work out in the morning

8. Clean the house more than once a month

9. Take a dance or yoga class

10. Study the scriptures more in depth

11. Go camping with Eric

12. Plant a garden

13. Clean out the closet in our second bedroom

14. Sell junk from closet on EBay

15. Do a little jig just because I can.

2 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

I like #4! :)

Annette and Rick said...

Go Laci...we are rooting for you all way to the finish line! Hang in there, baby!